Avani Hotels is working closely with Ecolab and will strictly adhere to WHO and, for chemical treatment, EPA guidelines. Here are just some of the measures that have been introduced to help protect your safety and wellbeing.
- Digital Pre-arrival Check-in & Check-out – After filling out registration cards on your mobile device on the way to the hotel, you will find your room key waiting at reception. Prior to check-out, you will be able to settle your bill via a secure online payment system and receive the receipt via email.
- Digital Concierge App – A live chat solution enabling direct contact with the guest service team will be launching soon. It will allow you to browse menus, order in-room dining and book off-property experiences.
- Breathing Room – After cleaning, each guest room will be sealed for 24 hours. This waiting period will be mandatory prior to allocating rooms to the next guests.
- Safety & Hygiene Technology – Avani Hotels will use the latest technologies, such as Cu+ copper protection materials and ultra violet C sterilisation, to ensure all high-touch areas and objects remain disinfected. They will also disinfect all objects entering our hotels, such as luggage, boxes and supplies.
- A dedicated AvaniSHIELD Agent will be responsible for implementing new cleaning protocols, as well as ensuring the latest health and safety guidelines are communicated to staff.
- In restaurants, buffets will be replaced with à la minute food preparation focusing on freshness, safe food handling and Avani’s zero waste initiative. Menus will be available digitally or via QR code on your smartphone.
- AvaniFit Gyms will strictly follow physical distancing rules, ensuring that only a small number of guests are exercising at a given time, undergo a breathing period after each use, and implement new sanitising measures such as anti-viral coating.